Who we are
Our website address is: https://subsurfaceai.ca.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to subsurfaceAI , Suite 1206, 734 – 7th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3P8.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Alberta, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to subsurfaceAI , accessible from https://subsurfaceai.ca/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
subsurfaceAI respects your privacy, and all customer data is kept secure, confidential, and protected against unauthorized access. We do not rent, lease, sell, or loan your information to any third party. The information we collect is used to process your order and to contact you regarding your order. We will occasionally use your contact information to let you know about sales, promotions, or events.
If you do not wish to receive these notifications please contact us, and we will remove you from these communications.
- The Types of personal data subsurfaceAI may collect about you (e.g. your contact details)
- How the personal data is collected
The purposes and legal basis of processing your personal data (e.g. to comply with the law, for marketing purposes with your consent);
Your rights and choices about your personal data: Depending on your location, you may have legal rights associated with subsurfaceAI processing of your personal data, including rights to access, correct, delete, transfer, or object to the processing of your personal data. Regardless of where you live, subsurfaceAI will honour your request to opt-out of being contacted for marketing reasons.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Suite 1206, 734 – 7th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta, T2P 3P8, Canada
WHAT WE COLLECT
Personal and business contact information such as first and last names, postal address, email address, telephone number(s) and job title;
These are collected any time you fill in any form on this website.
WHAT WE TRACK
subsurfaceai tracks the usage of websites and web pages within our site to determine which services are popular. This helps to know which areas of our site need improvement, and which areas our customers are interested in. This is all done to help us offer the best possible service.
subsurfaceai secures your personally identifiable information on secured servers in a secured environment, to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
In addition, we gather certain information automatically as part of your use of our products and services analytics programs and tools, including third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to the terms and conditions we set out here. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion at any time, and without notice. All orders and purchases made through this site are also governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of and orders placed on this website are governed by the laws and the courts of the province of Alberta, and by the applicable laws of Canada. The user is also responsible for complying with these laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply.
California residents, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) section for additional disclosures and information regarding your rights under California law.
Individuals in Brazil, please read the LGPD for additional information regarding the LGPD and your rights under the law.
Individuals in China, please read the Personal Information Protection Law PIPL regarding your rights under the law.
We may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including prices and item availability. All sizes and weights quoted are approximate.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items that you may buy. We also reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible, and within any time indicated. However, we are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control.
All textual and graphic content on this site, its organization and presentation, and our organization and domain name are the property of subsurfaceai and are therefore copyrighted. The materials on this site may not be copied, reproduced, posted, or republished in any way. They may be downloaded, displayed, or printed by the user for non-commercial and lawful personal use only. Otherwise, the republication or use of these materials on any other website without prior written consent from us is prohibited, and all rights are reserved.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of SubsurfaceAI and others, and so your own use of them is prohibited.
Images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate the privacy and publication rights of those persons.
USING LINKED CONTENT
This site provides links to other websites. All those sites are independent of SubsurfaceAI, and therefore we have no control over, and no liability for, those websites or their contents, or their use. We provide these links for your convenience, and you decide to access them at your own risk.
By submitting content, users warrant that they have full right and authority to submit that content and that they have sole copyright and proprietary right over that content. Users may not contribute, post, or transmit unlawful, defamatory, or threatening material, that would constitute or encourage criminal offences, or violate any law. We reserve the right not to publish, or to remove, any content we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever.
This website should be accessed and used at your own risk. Though reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the website is current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the website’s content will be error-free, accurate, complete or current at all or at any time. When a mistake is noticed, we will correct it as soon as possible and make reasonable efforts to notify affected users.
We are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen messages or mail, unavailable connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmissions, online failures, hardware, software, or other technical malfunctions or disturbances, whether or not these circumstances affect, disrupt, or corrupt communications.
SubsurfaceAI, our directors, and employees are not liable for any damages arising out of or related to access to or use of our site, or sites we link to, whether or not these damages are foreseeable and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages.
This agreement between SubsurfaceAI and you, the user, supersedes all prior agreements and understandings pertaining to this subject matter.
Last Updated: 19-Dec-2023